This is the archive for meetings dating from 2003 to August 2018. For meetings post September 2018, please visit Charnwood Borough Council's Modern.Gov page.
Requests to speak publically at a meeting should be emailed to
For more information please go to our public speaking at plans committee webpage.
You may also be interested in our Planning Section
NB: Any information relating to Plans Committee items which is received after the agenda has been published will be dealt with according to our late information protocol.
- Plans 23 August 2018 Agenda (PDF Document, 0.24 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Delegated Decsions List (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Item 01 P 18 1134 (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Item 02 P 17 2467 (PDF Document, 0.14 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Minutes (modern.gov) (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Minutes of the Previous Meeting (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Plans 23 August 2018 Sound Recording (MP3 Audio, 35.81 Mb)
Showing 1 to 7 of 7
Residents can ask questions at a Plans Committee meeting. To ask a question please send a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm six working days before the meeting.
- 19th Dec 2019 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
- 21st Nov 2019 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
- 24th Oct 2019 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)