Requests to speak publically at a meeting should be emailed to
For more information please go to our public speaking at plans committee webpage.
You may also be interested in our Planning Section
NB: Any information relating to Plans Committee items which is received after the agenda has been published will be dealt with according to our late information protocol.
- Plans 12 October 2017 Agenda (PDF Document, 0.18 Mb)
- Plans 12 October 2017 Item 01 P 17 0531 (PDF Document, 0.35 Mb)
- Plans 12 October 2017 Item 02 P 16 1833 (PDF Document, 0.2 Mb)
- Plans 12 October 2017 Item 03 P 16 2423 (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Plans 12 October 2017 Item 04 P 17 0424 (PDF Document, 0.6 Mb)
- Plans 12 October 2017 Minutes of Previous Meeting (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
Showing 1 to 6 of 6
Residents can ask questions at a Plans Committee meeting. To ask a question please send a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm six working days before the meeting.
- 9th Nov 2017 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
- 12th Oct 2017 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
To find out about the individual responsibilities of each councillor, select their name below.
Parish Councillor for Syston.
Parish Councillor for East Goscote.