The WILD Charnwood Leisure Pass entitles 5-16 year-olds fantastic savings on lots of different sport and leisure activities across the borough during the school holidays as part of the holiday activity programmes, offered by Charnwood Borough Council and our Leisure Centre operator Fusion Lifestyle at Loughborough Leisure Centre, Soar Valley Leisure Centre and South Charnwood Leisure Centre. In addition you can also receive discounts on any casual swimming sessions at all 3 of our leisure centres.
The Wild Card is valid for one year.
- Wild Card application form (PDF Document, 0.49 Mb)
For more information contact Will Blanche on:
- Tel: 01509 634561
- Email: email@example.com
How much does it cost?
- £3 if you live within Charnwood Borough
- £5 if you live outside the borough, but go to school here.
The WILD card is now free for all 5-16 year-olds whose families receive one of the following benefits, please see below.
Am I eligible?
The WILD card is for all 5 - 16 year olds and disabled persons that live or go to school in Charnwood. Wild Card 25 is available to all young people - offering up to 25% discount on our holiday activity programmes.
You may qualify for a free 50% wild card if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
What if I lose my card?
If you lose your card, please contact Neighbourhood Services using the details below. You will need to purchase another card. The WILD card is valid for one year from the date of issue and you will be reminded to renew you card approximately 4 weeks in advance of your expiry.
Where can I use my card?
We are always encouraging new companies and attractions to join the scheme and offer Wild Card holders discounts. Keep an eye on our website for details of our current benefits.
Last updated: Thu 30th August, 2018 @ 15:26