We organise fun-filled Holiday Activity Programmes for children, encouraging them to try a wide range of sports and activities.
These run during the February half-term, Easter holidays, Summer holidays and October half-term and take place throughout Charnwood.
Summer holiday activity programme
A variety of activities are available this summer to youngsters across Charnwood.
Active Charnwood will be running activities from Friday, July 21 until Thursday, August 24 at a number of venues across the borough.
Activities such as climbing, archery and high ropes are now available to book. There will also be family activity sessions and community dance groups taking place.
The activities taking place are:
- Friday, July 21 - Climbing, Loughborough Climbing Station, 11am-12pm
- Wednesday, July 26 – Family Activity session, Glenmore Park, 10am-12.30pm
- Friday, July 28 – Climbing, Loughborough Climbing Station, 11am-12pm
- Tuesday, August 1 – Archery, Beaumanor Hall, 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday, August 2 – Family Activity session, Elizabeth Park, 10am-12pm
- Friday, August 4 – Climbing, Loughborough Climbing Station, 11am-12pm
- Tuesday, August 8 – Archery, Beaumanor Hall, 10am-12.30pm
- Wednesday, August 9 – Family Activity Session, Birstall Park, 10am-12.30pm
- Thursday, August 10 – High Ropes, Beaumanor Hall, 10am-12.30pm
- Friday, August 11 – Climbing, Loughborough Climbing Station, 11am-12pm
- Monday, August 14 – Bloom Community Dance, Loughborough Leisure Centre 10am-11am
- Thursday, August 17- B-Buddies session, Beaumanor Hall 9.30am-11.30am
- Thursday, August 17 – High Ropes, Beaumanor Hall, 10am-12.30pm
- Monday, August 21 – Bloom Community Dance, Loughborough Leisure Centre 10am-11am
- Wednesday, August 23 – Family Activity session, Southfields Park, 10am-12.30pm
- Thursday, August 24 – B-Buddies session, Beaumanor Hall 9.30am-11.30am.
All the sessions must be pre-booked and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can find out more about these sessions and book them on the Active Charnwood website or by calling 01509 634561.
Photos and videos
It is a possibility that there will be some photography and filming done throughout our activity programmes. Parents or guardians will be asked for consent during the bookings process. No photos or videos will be taken unless consent is given by a parent or guardian.
Give feedback on the programme
If you have attended one of our activities we would love to hear from you.
If you need to organise child care during the holidays, you can conduct a search for childcare providers via the Leicestershire County Council website.
Last updated: Tue 27th June, 2023 @ 11:12