We organise fun-filled holiday programmes for children, encouraging them to try a wide range of sports and activities.
They run during the February half-term, Easter holidays, Summer holidays and October half-term and take place all around Charnwood.
October half-term holiday activity programme
We are currently putting together our comprehensive October programme which will run from Monday October 16 to Friday October 20.
- October half term holiday activity programme 2017 (PDF Document, 5.1 Mb)
- October half term holiday activity programme 2017 - information pack for parents (PDF Document, 0.33 Mb)
How to book
To book on to any of our holiday activity programmes, or to apply for a Wild Card, you can call our Contact Centre advisors on 01509 634 561 (9am - 4pm weekdays). Card payment is required at the time of booking.
Bookings for October half-term will go live from Monday October 2.
Photos and videos
It is a possibility that there will be some photography and videoing done throughout this term's activity programme. Parents will be asked for their consent during the bookings process. No photos or videos will be taken unless consent is given by a parent or guardian.
More information on holiday activities
If you have attended one of our holiday activity programmes we would love to hear from you. Complete the attached feedback form and send it to the email above to let us know what you think.
- Holiday activities feedback form 2017 (Word Document, 0.36 Mb)
- You Said, We Did - customer feedback summer holiday programme 2017 (Word Document, 0.18 Mb)
If you experience any problems or would like more information about our holiday activities programme, please contact Georgie Gallagher on:
- Tel: 01509 632 525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tue 26th September, 2017 @ 10:42