We organise fun-filled holiday programmes for children, encouraging them to try a wide range of sports and activities.
They run during the February half-term, Easter holidays, Summer holidays and October half-term and take place all around Charnwood.
Summer holiday activity programme
We have put together a comprehensive Summer programme which will run from Monday July 16 to Friday August 24, 2018.
- Summer holiday activity programme 2018 (PDF Document, 4.52 Mb)
- Summer holiday activity programme 2018 - information pack for parents (PDF Document, 0.41 Mb)
Please note: Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are no longer able to offer Laser Quest as an activity this summer.
Additions to the holiday activity programme 2018
The following activities are now fully booked:
- Climbing - Friday August 17
- Forest Schools - Wednesday August 15 and Thursday August 23
- All Horse Riding Sessions
- Treasure Hunt - Friday August 24
- Water Games - Monday August 20
- Hunting Bugs and Pond Dipping – Thursday August 16
- Canoeing – Monday August 20
- Kite Flying - Wednesday August 22
How to book
To book on to any of our holiday activity programmes, or to apply for a Wild Card, you can call our Contact Centre advisors on 01509 634 561 (8.30am - 5pm weekdays). Card payment is required at the time of booking.
Bookings for Summer holiday activities will go live from Monday June 18.
Photos and videos
It is a possibility that there will be some photography and videoing done throughout this term's activity programme. Parents will be asked for their consent during the bookings process. No photos or videos will be taken unless consent is given by a parent or guardian.
More information on holiday activities
If you have attended one of our holiday activity programmes we would love to hear from you. Complete the attached feedback form and send it to the email above to let us know what you think.
- Holiday activities feedback form 2018 (Word Document, 0.36 Mb)
If you experience any problems or would like more information about our holiday activities programme, please contact Adam Lamb on:
- Tel: 01509 632 536
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Wed 15th August, 2018 @ 09:41