If you are on a low income you may be able to claim benefit towards the payment of your rent. It is your responsibility to ensure you claim and received the benefits which are entitled to.

To see if you will qualify for housing benefit, you can use the online calculator to work out how much you may get.

If you do not have access to the Internet, Charnwood Borough Council or the Housing Income team can do this for you. Please remember that this is only an estimate and you will receive a letter from the Council confirming the amount of benefit once it has been assessed.

For more information contact the Housing Benefit Section of Charnwood Borough Council at the Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough or telephone 03456 091258.

Last updated: Tue 19th November, 2019 @ 13:01