Skip to Content

Sex establishment licences

Updated, Saturday, 6.30pm: The River Soar at Proctors Caravan Park at Barrow is on a flood warning. There is a flood alert for the Lower River Soar. For more information, please visit the Environment Agency website. More information on our sandbag policy

We issue licences for sexual entertainment venues, such as lap dancing clubs, and for sex shops in the borough of Charnwood.

To apply for a licence please complete the form below and return it to us.

Share this page:

Last updated: