Tenancy and estate management officers visit all new tenants within the first four weeks of their tenancy.
This applies to:
- New tenants
- Tenants who transfer to another council property
- People who move as a result of a mutual exchange.
The new tenant visit will be the Tenancy and Estate Management Officer's first opportunity to meet you and introduce themselves. The purpose of these visits are;
- To ensure that you are settled into your new home
- To ensure that you fully understand your rights and responsibilities as a new tenant
- To advise you with problems or concerns you may have
- To ensure that we hold up to date information on the occupants of the property.
Please note that any tenant residing in a sheltered scheme or receiving the visiting warden service will be visited by Warden Services who will complete a support plan as part of their visit.
Last updated: Wed 17th October, 2018 @ 09:56