Below are links to our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Strategy; Equality Diversity & Inclusion Action Plan and Equal Opportunities Statement.
All of which outlines the steps we intend to take to advance equality, diversity and inclusion in everything that we do.
This includes providing services, employing people, developing policies and communicating, consulting or involving people in our activities. Our plans and policies aim to;
- outline how the Public Sector Equality Duty is to be delivered in making sure that people from different groups are not discriminated against or disadvantaged by our actions
- demonstrate our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- encourage participation and engagement with groups and individuals in our communities across the borough.
Plan and policy links
- Services for People with Disabilities Factsheet (PDF Document, 0.17 Mb)
- Information in Different Formats Factsheet (PDF Document, 0.19 Mb)
- Equal Opportunities Statement (Word Document, 0.3 Mb)
- Equality Strategy Action Plan 2020-2022
- Equality Strategy 2020-2024
Last updated: Wed 11th November, 2020 @ 16:22