Below are links to our Equality Strategy, Equality Strategy Action Plan and Equal Opportunities Statement.
All of which outlines the steps we tend to take to advance equality in everything that we do.
This includes providing services, employing people, developing policies and communicating, consulting or involving people in our activities. Our plans and policies aim to;
- outline how the Public Sector Equality Duty is to be delivered in making sure that people from different groups are not discriminated against or disadvantaged by our actions
- demonstrate our commitment to equality and diversity
- encourage participation and engagement with groups and individuals in the community
Plan and policy links
- Services for People with Disabilities Factsheet (PDF Document, 0.17 Mb)
- Information in Different Formats Factsheet (PDF Document, 0.19 Mb)
- Equal Opportunities Statement (Word Document, 0.3 Mb)
- Equality Strategy Action Plan 2017/18 (Word Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Equality Strategy 2016-2020 (Word Document, 0.19 Mb)
Last updated: Tue 31st July, 2018 @ 09:38