Charnwood Borough Council, in partnership with Fusion Lifestyle, run a programme of Guided walks in and around Charnwood. The walks cater for a variety of abilities.
Full details can be found on the Active Charnwood website.
For more information call the Sport and Active Recreation team on 01509 634673.
Walking in Leicestershire
The Walking in Leicestershire website hosts hundreds of FREE walks to download and details of all the books, maps and walking groups in the county.
Bradgate Park Wellbeing Walks
Launched on Monday October 24, 2022
Our Wellbeing Walks occur every Monday (Bank Holidays Included). The walks are open to all and we offer two options; easy access and moderate to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the park. Come along and enjoy the sights and sounds of Bradgate whilst having a good chat and a great walk.
Meet for a 10am start in the Newtown Linford car park, Bradgate Park, Newtown Linford, LE6 0HE. Free to attend. Car parking charges apply.
There is no prior booking necessary for our walks, but we will ask new walkers to give us a few details for safety purposes. If you have any further queries then please email email@example.com.
Related Documents (12)
- Family Walks Around Charnwood No 1 (PDF Document, 0.68 Mb)
- Derby Road Walks - Loughborough (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 8.5 Mb)
- East Goscote Walk (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 2.55 Mb)
- Loughborough Doctors Walk (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.4 Mb)
- Loughborough Town North Walk (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.32 Mb)
- Loughborough Town South East Walk - (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.35 Mb)
- Loughborough Town South West Walk (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.4 Mb)
- Quorn Walks (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 5.04 Mb)
- Watermead Walk 1 (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 1.87 Mb)
- Watermead Walk 2 (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.44 Mb)
- Woodhouse Eaves Walks (Not Guided) (PDF Document, 0.31 Mb)
- Syston Library Walks (PDF Document, 0.64 Mb)
Related Links (3)
Last updated: Wed 2nd November, 2022 @ 15:44