We want to make it easy for you to know what to do if you’re facing anti-social behaviour (ASB) or other difficult behaviour.

If someone is in immediate danger, or you believe a crime is in progress you should call 999 now. 

If ASB is in progress, you can report it to Leicestershire Police via the Leicestershire Police website or by calling 101.

If you / the victim / or the person who is causing ASB lives in a housing association home, you should contact the housing association.

Before you click on the links below, it is worth reading our 'what is anti-social behaviour' webpage to see what behaviours are not likely to be ASB, and which actions should be reported to the police rather than the council.

What is anti-social behaviour

Further information can be found below:

Domestic abuse

Street-related anti-social behaviour

Our approach to managing ASB - our policy and procedure

Our Public Space Protection Orders

Mediation services

ASB case review (formerly known as 'community trigger'  

Information for Housing Association tenants

Last updated: Thu 21st March, 2024 @ 15:23