If you are intending to sell food and/or drink to members of the public on any of our markets you need to comply with the following:
- Completion and availability of a Documented Food Safety Management System
- Safe temperature control of food regarding storage, cooking, hot holding, cooling and display
- Food protected from contamination and pests, e.g. food covered, use of sneeze screens
- If handling unwrapped foods, suitable hand washing facilities must be available
- Supply of antibacterial sanitiser/disinfectant spray.
- Clean overclothing
- Food allergen labelling and/or allergen information available
- Appropriate staff food hygiene training and knowledge
You can find more information at www.food.gov.uk.
Alternatively, you can contact the Council's Food Safety Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Tue 9th March, 2021 @ 15:56