The Try a Trade scheme offers new sole traders who are setting up a brand new business the opportunity to get their first day of trading for FREE and then the next 12 consecutive weeks at a 50% discount.
To be eligible under the scheme you need to:
- Be a sole trader
- Have never traded in the declared line of goods before
- Be setting up a brand new business
- Commit to 13 continuous weeks attendance on the market
- Have £5m public liability insurance
This scheme is only applicable to attending Loughborough's Saturday Retail market only.
Any trader wishing to terminate their attendance under the Try a Trade Scheme before the 13 consecutive week period has expired or to be absent from trading for any other reason must notify the markets office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the markets in general please visit our Trading on Loughborough's markets web page.
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for, complete our online application form today
- Retail Market Regulations Loughborough 2021 (PDF Document, 0.36 Mb)
Last updated: Wed 8th December, 2021 @ 12:19