Charnwood has two main retail markets:
- Loughborough Market open Thursdays and Saturdays in Loughborough Town Centre
- Shepshed Market open Fridays in Hallcroft (next to the library), Shepshed
Car boot sales
A series of Sunday car boot sales will be held in Loughborough market place from January to March, 2017. The dates are:
- January 29, February 12, February 26, March 12
The car boots will open to the public from 10am-2pm and the cost to rent a pitch is £10 per car and £15 per van. Traders can arrive from 7am on the day to set up (entry via the entrance to the Cattle Market next to the Odeon cinema). Last entry to the site is 9am.
We dont prebook or reserve pitches.
Please note that all traders must supply their own tables as no stalls or tables will be provided.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Place, Loughborough
In Market Place, Loughborough you can also enjoy:
- Vintage and Collectors Market every Friday
- Farmers' market on the second wednesday of every month
- A variety of seasonal markets and events, such as the Loughborough Fair
The markets are operated and administered by our markets & fairs service and actively support Leicestershire Trading Standards "Real Deal" Charter, which promotes "fake free zone" markets.
- Leisure and culture fees charges 2016-17 (Excel Spreadsheet, 0.1 Mb)
Market traders' websites
Last updated: Thu 26th January, 2017 @ 13:10