Season ticket permits are available to market traders by contacting the markets office.
The season ticket is a 20 per cent discount on the normal daily rate and allows you to park, subject to car parking space availability, at any of the following council owned car parks (Thursday/Saturday) 6am to 6pm:
- Beehive Lane Multi-Storey - Levels two to six only Note height restrictions apply
- Browns Lane (Leisure Centre) overflow car park
- Southfields building car park (permission required).
Please note: The Beehive Lane Multi-Storey Car Park lift is only operational between the hours of 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday inclusive.
Car park permits are issued by the markets team on confirmation of payments in advance.
Fees, rules and regulations
- The charge for 10 weeks (Thursday or Saturday only) 6am to 6pm is £48
- The charge for 10 weeks (Both Thursday and Saturday) 6am to 6pm is £96
- The charge for 10 weeks for a large vehicle that takes up two parking bays is £96 (Saturday only).
Vehicles should not protrude into the driving circulation route or cause any obstruction.
Market Trader season tickets do not allow you to park in designated 'Short stay/Disabled' or in any area other than a marked bay.
Permits must be clearly displayed on the inside of your windscreen.
Last updated: Wed 4th January, 2023 @ 11:20