This web page is about the Neighbourhood Plan for Queniborough.
Made (Adopted) Plan
On June 10, 2021 Charnwood Borough Council "made" the Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan part of Charnwood Borough Council's development plan, in accordance with Regulation 19 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
View the "made" Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan below:
- Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan Made [Referendum] Version (PDF Document, 2.02 Mb)
Further details of the decision are available in the Decision Statement below:
- Queniborough Made Plan Decision Statement (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
The referendum on the Queniborough neighbourhood plan was held on Thursday May 6, 2021 and electors voted in favour of the plan to help decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area. In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning Act 2017 the neighbourhood plan now forms part of the development plan for the neighbourhood area. The final step is for Charnwood Borough Council to decide whether to “make” the plan within 8 weeks of the referendum.
The declaration of result can be viewed here: Queniborough Neighbourhood Planning Referendum - Declaration of Result (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Following an independent Examination, Charnwood Borough Council has determined that the Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan, as modified to incorporate the Examiner’s recommendations, should proceed to Referendum.
Further details of this decision can be found in the Decision Statement below:
- Decision Statement - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
The referendum will take place on May 6, 2021 alongside the local elections and will ask the question: “Do you want Charnwood Borough Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Queniborough to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
Further details about the referendum can be found in the Information Statement below:
- Information Statement - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.25 Mb)
A number of specified documents are available for the purpose of the Referendum which are:
- 1. Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Version (PDF Document, 2.02 Mb)
- 2. Examination Report - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.64 Mb)
- 3. Summary of Representations - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- 4. Compliance Statement - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- 5. General Information for Voters - Queniborough Neighbourhood Plan (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
Paper copies of the specified documents may be inspected at the main reception of Charnwood Borough Council’s Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough, LE11 2TX.
Due to social distancing requirements, an appointment should be booked to view documents at the main Council reception – call 01509 634560 or email email@example.com.
Following the regulation 16 consultation and examination, Charnwood Borough Council has issued its final determination on the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening report:
- SEA Screening Final Determination - Queniborough (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Tue 22nd June, 2021 @ 09:52