Important Notice: Charnwood Borough Council has received an amended version of the Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan.
The amendment relates to Policy WV1 Landscape Character and Locally Important Views on page 13. To ensure that stakeholders have the opportunity to comment on the amended version of the Plan, the 6 week consultation will be restarted. The consultation will now run from Monday September 23 until Monday November 4, 2019.
The amended Neighbourhood Plan can be viewed below:
- 2018-2028 Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan - Submission (PDF Document, 4.29 Mb)
The supporting documents listed below (B-H) remain the same.
Burton on the Wolds, Cotes and Prestwold Parish Council and Hoton Parish Council, through the Joint Neighbourhood Plan Committee, has prepared a joint Neighbourhood Plan for their parishes.
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents have been submitted to Charnwood Borough Council for the purpose of consultation, examination and, if appropriate, a referendum ahead of it being ‘made’ (adopted) as part of the local plan for the area.
Charnwood Borough Council has considered the Plan against the statutory requirements set out in paragraph 6 of Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) and is satisfied that these have been met and it can proceed to consultation.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents submitted are available below:
- A) Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan Covering Letter (PDF Document, 0.41 Mb)
- B) Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan (Submission version) (PDF Document, 4.28 Mb)
- C) Wolds Villages Designated Neighbourhood Area Map (PDF Document, 5.27 Mb)
- D) Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (PDF Document, 1.15 Mb)
- E) Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (PDF Document, 1.15 Mb)
- F) The Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan SEA & HRA Screening Report (PDF Document, 0.58 Mb)
- G) Burton on the Wolds, Cotes & Prestwold Parish Council Annual Meeting Minutes (PDF Document, 0.73 Mb)
- H) Hoton Parish Council Meeting Minutes (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Further supporting information is available at: http://www.leicestershirecommunities.org.uk/np/the-wolds.html
The plan will now be formally consulted upon for a period of 6 weeks from Wednesday 28th August to Wednesday 9th October 2019. Any representations that are made on the Plan will be forwarded to an independent Examiner who will then undertake an examination of the Wolds Villages Neighbourhood Plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available for inspection at the following locations:
- Burton on the Wolds, Cotes and Prestwold Parish Council website
- Leicestershire Communities website
- Burton on the Wolds, Cotes and Prestwold Parish Council. Please contact the Parish Clerk on 01509 889770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing
- Charnwood Borough Council Offices, Southfield Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2TN - open Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Any comments made on the Neighbourhood Plan and/or supporting documents should be sent to Charnwood Borough Council together with your name and address by email to email@example.com or in writing to:
Charnwood Borough Council
Formal representations should be received by Charnwood Borough Council by no later than Wednesday October 9, 2019 using the contact details above.
Should you have any queries regarding the Neighbourhood Plan or its submission then please contact the Planning Policy Team on 01509 634929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighbourhood area designation
A consultation on an application for designation as a joint neighbourhood area by Burton on the Wolds, Cotes and Prestwold Parish Council and Hoton Parish Council ended on the September 23, 2014.
This is the first stage of preparing a neighbourhood plan.
The application has now been approved and the Parish Councils have been notified so that they can move to the next stage of preparing their plan. Their application can be viewed below:
- Request for Designation as Neighbourhood Area (PDF Document, 0.38 Mb)
The Neighbourhood Area can be viewed below:
- Proposed Neighbourhood Area - Wolds (PDF Document, 5.27 Mb)
Further information on the Neighbourhood Plan will be posted here as it becomes available.
If you have any questions please contact Burton on the Wolds, Cotes and Prestwold Parish Council by email email@example.com or 01509 880471 or Hoton Parish Council by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 01509 881447.
Last updated: Mon 23rd September, 2019 @ 08:38