Skip to Content

Reporting ASB as a council tenant or about a council tenant

There is a flood alert for the Lower River Soar in Leicestershire. More on flood alerts:

If you are a council tenant reporting anti-social behaviour or the person responsible for the anti-social behaviour is a council tenant then our Landlord Services Team will deal with the issue.

You can report your ASB issue using the following online form:

Report ASB 

Alternatively you can contact the Landlord Services team via the Contact Centre using the contact details below:

Tel: 01509 634666


Share this page:

Last updated: