Skip to Content

Reporting ASB as a home owner or privately renting tenant

Residents in Leicester and its outlying areas, including Birstall, Thurmaston and Wanlip in Charnwood, are to be asked to continue to follow stricter lockdown restrictions for at least two weeks, and non-essential shops will be closed. More information - including frequently asked questions and a postcode checker - can be found at

If you own and occupy your property or you are a privately renting tenant and would like to report anti-social behaviour then our community safety team will deal with the issue.

You can report your ASB issue using the following online form:

Report ASB 

Alternatively you can contact the community safety team using the contact details below:

Tel: 01509 634533


Share this page:

Last updated: