There are currently nine organisations which have received a strategic partner grant to deliver work in the borough that meet the aims of the Council’s Corporate Plan.
Strategic Partners deliver against a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which covers a two-year period.
More information can be found by visiting their webpages at the links below:
- Charnwood Citizens Advice - www.charnwoodcab.org.uk
- Clockwise Credit Union - www.clockwise.coop
- Equality Action - www.equalityaction.org.uk
- Fearon Hall - www.fearonhall.org.uk
- Gorse Covert Community Association - www.gorsecovertcommunitycentre.co.uk
- John Storer Charnwood - www.johnstorercharnwood.org.uk
- Syston & District Volunteer Centre - https://syston-vc.org/
- Shepshed Volunteer Centre - www.johnstorercharnwood.org.uk/shepshed
- Living Without Abuse - www.lwa.org.uk
Last updated: Wed 10th March, 2021 @ 16:57