Get access to our services at a time that suits you, and without having to phone up or visit our offices.
My Charnwood allows you to enter a postcode and find out information relevant to your area, including refuse, recycling & garden waste collection dates.
Our general contact form allows for submitting enquiries, comments, compliments, complaints or suggestions to us.
We have plenty of online forms for a variety of services across the Council, including recycling and waste, council tax and benefits, housing, street management and more.
Our payment page offers information on paying:
- Council Tax
- Housing Rent
- Business Rates
- Sundry Invoices
- Fixed Penalty Notices (e.g. for littering)
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Other landlord services invoices (i.e. Charnwood Lifeline, recharges etc)
- Garden waste scheme
- Bulky waste collections
You can also report problems about our services to us online
- Charnwood Lifeline
- Leisure centre bookings - Online booking is available for all our Leisure Centres.
- Town Hall Tickets - Purchase tickets for events at Loughborough Town Hall
- Charnwood Museum events - Purchase tickets for events at Charnwood Museum
- Book a market pitch - Online booking is available for reserving market pitches.
Mailing lists and alerts
- Charnwood Borough Council email alerts - latest news, business, leisure, planning, news for council tenants, and much more.
- Licensing Reviews Update
- Charnwood Business
- Charnwood E-Jury
- Charnwood Local Plan
- Press Releases
Searches and registers
- Building Regulation search
- Committee paper search
- Planning application search
- Food Hygiene Rating scheme
- Licensing Register
Last updated: Wed 28th April, 2021 @ 13:20