Supermarkets and retail stores are responsible for collecting abandoned shopping trolleys from their stores, not Charnwood Borough Council.

If you find an abandoned shopping trolley anywhere in the borough, please report them directly to the supermarket or retail store or to Trolleywise using their online app, by email or phone on 0800 3161241.

Trolleywise collect and return trolleys on behalf of major retailers, local councils, Defra and Canal and Rivers Trust.

If you feel an abandoned shopping trolley could be a danger to the public, e.g. it has been left in the road, please report it to the police by calling 101.

Last updated: Mon 10th October, 2022 @ 16:31