Leicestershire County Council is responsible for most transport and highways matters.
We have the following involvement:
- We work closely on public transport issues through various partnerships and projects
- We manage several public car parks in Loughborough, as well as some smaller towns and villages
- We contribute to concessionary travel for elderly and disabled people
- We are responsible for some bus shelters in Loughborough
- We are responsible for street cleansing and street name-plates throughout the borough
Reporting problems with roads and pavements
Visit the County Council website using the links below, where you will find contact details and online forms for reporting problems with roads, such as potholes, road spillages etc, and issues with pavements within the county of Leicestershire.
Highways and Pavements - Defect Reporting - Leicestershire County Council
Related Links (2)
Last updated: Thu 23rd February, 2023 @ 16:00