Local Plans must be based upon a robust and credible evidence base.
We have undertaken, commissioned and been involved with a number of studies to inform the preparation of the Charnwood Local Plan.
Evidence base studies
- Settlement Limits to Development Assessment
- Settlement Hierarchy Assessment
- Green Wedge and Areas of Local Separation Review
- Housing Delivery Study
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Study
- Employment Land Review
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment
- Urban Capacity Study
- Leicester and Leicestershire Housing and Economic Development Needs Assessment (2017)
- Self-build and Custom Housebuilding
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Needs Assessment
- Climate Change
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Retail and Town Centre Studies
- Green Infrastructure Assessments
- Habitat & Species Assessments
- Car parking assessments
- Recreation Studies
The Council has also retained the evidence which was prepared to inform the preparation of the Local Plan Core Strategy and used to support the examination of that document. Individual archived studies can be made available on request.
Last updated: Mon 24th December, 2018 @ 14:27