We have a number of housing and homelessness services and options available to customers.

This webpage is where you can find all of the relevant forms to applying for a Council home, pay rent online, report repairs, report antisocial behaviour and much more.

Housing and Homelessness

Applying for a Council home or updating an existing application

Apply for a Council home or update an existing application

Homelessness advice

If you think you might be at risk of becoming homeless and need further advice or assistance with your housing situation, you can contact the Housing Options Team by completing this Housing Advice form.

Homelessness advice

Existing Charnwood Borough Council tenants

Paying your Rent online

Pay your rent online

Reporting a housing repair  

Report a housing repair

Rent enquiries

Make an enquiry about your dwelling or garage rent account

Applying for mutual exchange house swap

We are a member of the national Home Swapper scheme - the UK's largest online community of social housing tenants who want to swap homes. Register online using the above link to apply for a mutual exchange.

Apply for mutual exchange house swap

Other Housing related enquires

Private housing complaints 

Make a private housing complaint

Report anti-social behaviour 

Report anti-social behaviour

Report a noise nuisance

Report noise nuisance

Planning enquiries and issues

You can make planning enquiries and report issues including reporting works believed to have been done without planning permission using the form below:

Make a planning enquiry or report a planning issue

Report a dangerous structure or danger from building works

Report a dangerous structure

Report a dangerous tree / tree works needed on Council land            

Report a dangerous tree / tree works needed on Council land

Report an animal welfare problem     

Report an animal welfare problem

Last updated: Mon 8th April, 2024 @ 12:29